Reach out: email@example.com
I’ve been a fact-checker, a copy editor, a news reporter and a magazine editor. I’ve written about health and medicine, secondary and higher education, sports, politics and everything in between.
But no matter the subject, nothing is as rewarding as listening to fascinating people tell their stories and share what they know — these tales of perspective and growth and worlds of wonder that appear like fireflies around them, decoding the depths of human experience. Capturing those lights and sharing them with others is always — always — time well spent.
What I do
- Long-form magazine features and profiles
- Multi-source reporting and research
- Department-length topical features and profiles
- Editing and story development
Web Content/development writing
- Human-interest profiles highlighting an organization’s services
- Corporate and non-profit copy tailored for static pages (e.g. landing page, history, mission, services)
Personal Writing Services & Family Keepsakes
- Oral history interviews with keepsake story developed from the audio
- Engagement, wedding, and anniversary stories
- College essay consulting/brainstorming
“This highly distinguished and extremely compelling piece grabs you from the start and doesn’t let go. It’s well-written, fun, educational, heartfelt, and emotional. This is a profile that is ‘felt’ rather than ‘read.’”Judges’ comments from CASE 2020 Best Feature/Profile Writing on “The Guiding Light”